I have been blessed to have been a part of some wonderful retreats and conferences throughout my ministry. Below is a brief list of topics that I am sometimes asked to speak on. These are passions of mine, so I always happy to offer full retreats, quiet days, or single-session workshops. As a full retreat, each topic is deigned to be given in 4 or 5 separate sessions. Please contact me if you would like to discuss the possability of me speaking at your next event or retreat.
THE DISCIPLINE OF SILENCE: Being silent in a noisy world.
- Being Quiet vs. Being Silent.
- The activity of silence
- The discipline of silence and the presence of God.
- Silence amid every-day life
NAVIGATING THE PRAYER-FULL LIFE: From jumping monkeys to restful listening
- The reason and importance of prayer
- Dealing with distractions
- Answered and ‘unanswered’ prayer.
- Praying without ceasing – what is it all about?
LIFE WITH GOD: An introduction to spiritual disciplines
- Understanding the point of disciplines.
- Important Classifications
- NOTE: Sessions on individual disciplines are decided in consultation with event coordinator.
CHOOSING SIMPLICITY: Living like Jesus in a thousand little ways.
- A basic definition of simplicity.
- Simplicity in stuff
- Simplicity in speach
- Simplicity in self